Message by UN Secretary-General António Guterres on the International Day of Peace文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/12164.html
联合国秘书长安东尼奥·古特雷斯国际和平日致辞文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/12164.html
文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/12164.html
21 September 2021文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/12164.html
2021年9月21日文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/12164.html
文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/12164.html
This year’s International Day of Peace comes at a crisis point for humanity.文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/12164.html
文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/12164.html
今年的国际和平日正值人类面临危机之时。文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/12164.html
文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/12164.html
COVID-19 has turned our world upside-down.
COVID-19颠覆了我们的世界。
Conflicts are spinning out of control.
各种冲突正在失控。
The climate emergency is worsening.
气候紧急情况正在恶化。
Inequality and poverty are deepening.
不平等和贫困正在加深。
And mistrust and division are driving people apart at a time when solidarity and collaboration are needed more than ever.
不信任和分裂正在导致不同人群相互对立,而此时空前需要团结与合作。
As a human family, we face a stark choice –
人类大家庭面临着一个严峻的选择:
Peace or perpetual peril.
和平,还是无休止的危险。
We must choose peace.
我们必须选择和平。
That is why I call for a 24-hour ceasefire today.
正因此,今天我呼吁各冲突方实施24小时停火。
And by working in solidarity for a lasting, sustainable peace every day, we can tackle the issues facing us.
只要我们每天都为实现可持续的长久和平而携手努力,就能够解决所面临的问题。
We need peace to urgently deliver lifesaving vaccines and treatment for COVID-19.
我们需要和平,以便紧急提供拯救生命的COVID-19疫苗和治疗。
We need peace to recover from the pandemic and re-build shattered systems and shattered lives.
我们需要和平,以便从疫情中恢复过来,重建遭到破坏的系统和遭到破坏的生活。
We need peace to level the playing field and reduce inequalities.
我们需要和平,以便创造公平的竞争环境,减少不平等现象。
We need peace to renew trust in one another – and faith in facts and science.
我们需要和平,以便重建对彼此的信任,重塑对事实和科学的信心。
And we need to make peace with nature – to heal our planet, build a green economy, and achieve our net-zero targets.
我们还需要与大自然和平相处,从而治愈地球,建设绿色经济,实现净零排放目标。
Peace is not a naïve dream.
和平并非天真的梦想。
It’s a light in the darkness guiding us to the only pathway to a better future for humanity.
它是黑暗中的一盏明灯。它指引我们走上实现人类更美好未来的唯一道路。
Let’s walk the pathway of peace as if our lives depended on it.
让我们走上和平之路,把它当作我们的求生之路而坚定地前行。
Because they do.
因为它就是我们唯一的生存之路。
Thank you.
谢谢大家。