双语:古特雷斯秘书长2025年新年致辞

来源:UN阅读模式
摘要Message by UN Chief for 2025

联合国秘书长古特雷斯新年致辞

Video Message by António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations, for New Year 2025文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/15910.html

联合国秘书长安东尼奥·古特雷斯2025年新年视频致辞文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/15910.html

 文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/15910.html

Throughout 2024, hope has been hard to find.文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/15910.html

 文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/15910.html

在整个2024年,希望一直难觅。文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/15910.html

 文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/15910.html

Wars are causing enormous pain, suffering and displacement.文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/15910.html

 文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/15910.html

战争正在造成巨大的痛苦、磨难和流离失所。文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/15910.html

 

Inequalities and divisions are rife – fueling tensions and mistrust.

 

不平等和分裂无处不在——加剧着紧张状况和不信任。

 

And today I can officially report that we have just endured a decade of deadly heat.

 

今天,我可以正式宣布,我们刚刚经历了十年致命高温。

 

The top ten 10 hottest years on record have happened in the last 10 years, including 2024.

 

有记录以来最热的10个年份都发生在过去10年中,包括2024年。

 

This is climate breakdown – in real time.

 

这是气候崩溃——在实时发生。

 

We must exit this road to ruin – and we have no time to lose.

 

我们必须脱离这条毁灭之路——现在已刻不容缓。

 

In 2025, countries must put the world on a safer path by dramatically slashing emissions, and supporting the transition to a renewable future.

 

在2025年,各国必须大幅减少排放,并支持朝着可再生未来过渡,使世界走上更安全的道路。

 

It is essential – and it is possible.

 

这是必要的,也是可能的。

 

Even in the darkest days, I’ve seen hope power change.

 

即使在最黑暗的日子里,我也曾目睹希望推动变革。

 

I see hope in activists – young and old – raising their voices for progress.

 

我在活动人士身上看到了希望——无论是年轻人还是老年人——他们正在为进步而大声疾呼。

 

I see hope in the humanitarian heroes overcoming enormous obstacles to support the most vulnerable people.

 

我在人道主义英雄身上看到了希望,他们正在克服巨大障碍,帮助最脆弱的民众。

 

I see hope in developing countries fighting for financial and climate justice.

 

我在发展中国家看到了希望,它们正在为寻求金融和气候公正而努力奋斗。

 

I see hope in the scientists and innovators breaking new ground for humanity.

 

我在科学家和创新者身上看到了希望,他们正在为人类开辟新的天地。

 

And I saw hope in September, when world leaders came together to adopt the Pact for the Future.

 

我在9月份看到了希望,当时世界各国领导人齐聚一堂,通过了《未来契约》。

 

The Pact is a new push to build peace through disarmament and prevention.

 

该契约是一个新动力,推动通过裁军和预防来建设和平。

 

To reform the global financial system so it supports and represents all countries.

 

改革全球金融体系,使其能够支持并代表所有国家。

 

To push for more opportunities for women and young people.

 

为妇女和青年争取更多的机会。

 

To build guardrails so technologies put people over profits and rights over runaway algorithms.

 

建立护栏,促使技术将人置于利润之上,将权利置于失控的算法之上。

 

And always, to stick to the values and principles enshrined by human rights, international law and the United Nations Charter.

 

始终坚持人权、国际法和《联合国宪章》所体现的价值观和原则。

 

There are no guarantees for what’s ahead in 2025.

 

没有人能保证2025年会发生什么。

 

But I pledge to stand with all those who are working to forge a more peaceful, equal, stable and healthy future for all people.

 

但我承诺与所有努力为全人类营造更加和平、平等、稳定和健康的未来的人们站在一起。

 

Together, we can make 2025 a new beginning.

 

让我们齐心协力,使2025年成为一个新的开端。

 

Not as a world divided.

 

不是作为一个分裂的世界。

 

But as nations united.

 

而是作为联合起来的国家。

资源下载此资源仅限VIP下载,请先
虚拟货币,支付后概不退回。
weinxin
我的微信
微信号已复制
英文巴士公众号
扫一扫,资讯早。
 最后更新:2024-12-31
  • 版权声明 本文源自 UN, sisu04 整理 发表于 2024年12月30日 20:13:08