2025年《政府工作报告》要点版(英、俄、法、西、日、德、阿文)

来源:中央党史和文献研究院阅读模式
摘要2025年政府工作报告英、俄、法、西、日、德、阿文要点版。

2025年政府工作报告英文版

一、2024 年工作回顾文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/15997.html

 文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/15997.html

“稳”的态势巩固延续。文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/15997.html

 文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/15997.html

Stable performance was consolidated and sustained.文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/15997.html

 文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/15997.html

“进”的步伐坚实有力。文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/15997.html

 文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/15997.html

Strong and solid progress was made.文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/15997.html

 文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/15997.html

一是因时因势加强和创新宏观调控,推动经济回升向好。

 

1. We took more robust and innovative measures in conducting macro regulation in light of evolving conditions and promoted economic recovery and growth.

 

二是坚定不移全面深化改革扩大开放,增强发展内生动力。

 

2. We deepened reform and opening up comprehensively with unswerving commitment and boosted the internal momentum of development.

 

三是大力推动创新驱动发展,促进产业结构优化升级。

 

3. We made major efforts to promote innovation-driven development and upgraded the industrial structure.

 

四是统筹城乡区域协调发展,优化经济布局。

 

4. We advanced coordinated development between urban and rural areas and between different regions and improved the economic layout.

 

五是积极发展社会事业,增进民生福祉。

 

5. We actively developed social programs and improved the people’s wellbeing.

 

六是持续加强生态环境保护,提升绿色低碳发展水平。

 

6. We continued to strengthen environmental protection and promoted green and low-carbon development.

 

七是加强政府建设和治理创新,保持社会和谐稳定。

 

7. We enhanced government performance and governance innovation and ensured social harmony and stability.

 

中国特色大国外交开创新局面。

 

We made new advances in conducting major-country diplomacy with Chinese characteristics.

 

二、2025 年经济社会发展总体要求和政策取向

 

要在以习近平同志为核心的党中央坚强领导下,以习近平新时代中国特色社会主义思想为指导,全面贯彻落实党的二十大和二十届二中、三中全会精神,坚持稳中求进工作总基调,完整准确全面贯彻新发展理念,加快构建新发展格局,扎实推动高质量发展,进一步全面深化改革,扩大高水平对外开放,建设现代化产业体系,更好统筹发展和安全,实施更加积极有为的宏观政策,扩大国内需求,推动科技创新和产业创新融合发展,稳住楼市股市,防范化解重点领域风险和外部冲击,稳定预期、激发活力,推动经济持续回升向好,不断提高人民生活水平,保持社会和谐稳定,高质量完成“十四五”规划目标任务,为实现“十五五”良好开局打牢基础。

 

We must, under the strong leadership of the Party Central Committee with Comrade Xi Jinping at its core, do the following:

 

  • follow the guidance of Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era

 

  • fully implement the guiding principles from the Party’s 20th National Congress and the second and third plenary sessions of the 20th Party Central Committee

 

  • adhere to the general principle of pursuing progress while ensuring stability

 

  • fully and faithfully apply the new development philosophy on all fronts, move faster to create a new pattern of development, and make solid progress in high-quality development

 

  • further deepen reform comprehensively and expand high-standard opening up

 

  • modernize the industrial system

 

  • better ensure both development and security

 

  • implement more proactive and effective macro policies

 

  • boost domestic demand

 

  • promote integrated advancements in technological and industrial innovation

 

  • ensure stability in the real estate market and the stock market

 

  • guard against and defuse risks in key areas and external shocks

 

  • stabilize expectations and boost economic vitality

 

  • promote sustained economic recovery and growth

 

  • keep improving people’s living standards

 

  • maintain social harmony and stability

 

  • fulfill the targets and tasks set in the 14th Five-Year Plan to a high standard

 

These efforts will enable us to lay a solid foundation for making a good start to the 15th Five-Year Plan (2026–2030).

 

今年发展主要预期目标是:国内生产总值增长 5%左右;城镇调查失业率 5.5%左右,城镇新增就业 1200 万人以上;居民消费价格涨幅 2%左右;居民收入增长和经济增长同步;国际收支保持基本平衡;粮食产量 1.4 万亿斤左右;单位国内生产总值能耗降低 3%左右,生态环境质量持续改善。

 

The main targets for development this year are projected as follows:

 

  • GDP growth of around 5 percent

 

  • surveyed urban unemployment rate of around 5.5 percent

 

  • over 12 million new urban jobs

 

  • CPI increase of around 2 percent

 

  • growth in personal income in step with economic growth

 

  • a basic equilibrium in the balance of payments

 

  • grain output of around 700 million metric tons

 

  • a drop of around 3 percent in energy consumption per unit of GDP

 

  • continued improvements in the environment

 

实施更加积极的财政政策。

 

We should adopt a more proactive fiscal policy.

 

实施适度宽松的货币政策。

 

We should apply an appropriately accommodative monetary policy.

 

强化宏观政策民生导向。

 

We should pursue people-oriented macro policies.

 

打好政策“组合拳”。

 

We should improve policy coordination.

 

三、2025 年政府工作任务

 

(一)大力提振消费、提高投资效益,全方位扩大国内需求。

 

1. Vigorously boosting consumption and investment returns and stimulating domestic demand across the board

 

实施提振消费专项行动。

 

We will launch special initiatives to boost consumption.

 

积极扩大有效投资。

 

We will expand effective investment.

 

(二)因地制宜发展新质生产力,加快建设现代化产业体系。

 

2. Developing new quality productive forces in light of local conditions and accelerating the development of a modernized industrial system

 

培育壮大新兴产业、未来产业。

 

We will foster emerging industries and industries of the future.

 

推动传统产业改造提升。

 

We will promote the transformation and upgrading of traditional industries.

 

激发数字经济创新活力。

 

We will unleash the creativity of the digital economy.

 

(三)深入实施科教兴国战略,提升国家创新体系整体效能。

 

3. Fully implementing the strategy of invigorating China through science and education and boosting the overall performance of China’s innovation system

 

加快建设高质量教育体系。

 

We will move faster to build a high-quality education system.

 

推进高水平科技自立自强。

 

We will improve self-reliance and strength in science and technology.

 

全面提高人才队伍质量。

 

We will enhance the overall caliber of talent.

 

(四)推动标志性改革举措加快落地,更好发挥经济体制改革牵引作用。

 

4. Accelerating the implementation of landmark reform measures and better leveraging the leading role of economic structural reform

 

有效激发各类经营主体活力。

 

We will make effective moves to stimulate the vitality of market entities.

 

纵深推进全国统一大市场建设。

 

We will make thorough efforts to develop a unified national market.

 

深化财税金融体制改革。

 

We will further reform the fiscal, taxation, and financial systems.

 

(五)扩大高水平对外开放,积极稳外贸稳外资。

 

5. Expanding higher-standard opening up and stabilizing foreign trade and investment

 

稳定对外贸易发展。

 

We will work for stable development of foreign trade.

 

大力鼓励外商投资。

 

We will vigorously encourage foreign investment.

 

推动高质量共建“一带一路”走深走实。

 

We will strive for solid progress in pursuing high-quality Belt and Road cooperation.

 

深化多双边和区域经济合作。

 

We will deepen multilateral, bilateral, and regional economic cooperation.

 

(六)有效防范化解重点领域风险,牢牢守住不发生系统性风险底线。

 

6. Effectively preventing and defusing risks in key areas and ensuring that no systemic risks arise

 

持续用力推动房地产市场止跌回稳。

 

We will make continued efforts to stem the downturn and restore stability in the real estate market.

 

稳妥化解地方政府债务风险。

 

We will take prudent steps to defuse local government debt risks.

 

积极防范金融领域风险。

 

We will guard against financial risks.

 

(七)着力抓好“三农”工作,深入推进乡村全面振兴。

 

7. Making every effort to deliver in work relating to agriculture, rural areas, and rural residents and taking solid steps to advance all-around rural revitalization

 

持续增强粮食等重要农产品稳产保供能力。

 

We will continue to improve our capacity for ensuring stable production and supply of grains and other major agricultural products.

 

毫不松懈巩固拓展脱贫攻坚成果。

 

We will keep working to consolidate and build on our achievements in poverty alleviation.

 

扎实推进农村改革发展。

 

We will take solid steps to advance rural reform and development.

 

(八)推进新型城镇化和区域协调发展,进一步优化发展空间格局。

 

8. Advancing new urbanization and coordinated regional development and further improving the spatial layout of development

 

深入实施新型城镇化战略行动。

 

We will advance strategic initiatives for new urbanization.

 

加大区域战略实施力度。

 

We will redouble efforts to implement regional strategies.

 

(九)协同推进降碳减污扩绿增长,加快经济社会发展全面绿色转型。

 

9. Making coordinated efforts to cut carbon emissions, reduce pollution, pursue green development, and boost economic growth and accelerating the green transition in all areas of economic and social development

 

加强污染防治和生态建设。

 

We will enhance pollution prevention and control and ecological conservation.

 

加快发展绿色低碳经济。

 

We will accelerate development of the green and low-carbon economy.

 

积极稳妥推进碳达峰碳中和。

 

We will actively and prudently work toward peaking carbon emissions and achieving carbon neutrality.

 

(十)加大保障和改善民生力度,提升社会治理效能。

 

10. Working harder to ensure and improve the people’s wellbeing and enhancing social governance.

 

更大力度稳定和扩大就业。

 

We will redouble efforts to stabilize and expand employment.

 

强化基本医疗卫生服务。

 

We will strengthen basic medical and health services.

 

完善社会保障和服务政策。

 

We will improve policies on social security and services.

 

加强精神文明建设。

 

We will promote cultural-ethical advancement.

 

维护国家安全和社会稳定。

 

We will safeguard national security and social stability.

 

应对新挑战、完成新任务,对政府工作提出新的更高要求。

 

New challenges and tasks call for better performance from the government.

 

加强法治政府建设。

 

We will intensify efforts to build a law-based government.

 

提升行政效能和水平。

 

We will improve government efficiency and performance.

资源下载此资源仅限注册用户下载,请先
虚拟货币,支付后概不退回。
weinxin
我的微信
微信号已复制
英文巴士公众号
扫一扫,资讯早。
 
  • 版权声明 本文源自 中央党史和文献研究院, sisu04 整理 发表于 2025年3月5日 11:45:59