双语:古特雷斯秘书长2020年联合国日致辞

来源:UN 阅读模式
摘要Message by UN Chief for United Nations Day 2020

United Nations Day 2020

Message on United Nations Day 文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/9996.html

联合国日致辞文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/9996.html

 文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/9996.html

2020年10月24日文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/9996.html

 文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/9996.html

Dear friends,文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/9996.html

 文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/9996.html

世界各地的朋友们,文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/9996.html

 文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/9996.html

The 75th anniversary of the United Nations falls in the middle of a global pandemic. Our founding mission is more critical than ever.文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/9996.html

 

联合国成立七十五周年正值全球大流行病肆虐。联合国的创始任务比以往任何时候都更加重要。

 

To promote human dignity.

 

促进人格尊严。

 

Protect human rights.

 

保护人权。

 

Respect international law.

 

尊重国际法。

 

And save humanity from war.

 

使人类免遭战祸。

 

When the pandemic hit, I called for a global ceasefire.

 

我曾在大流行病来袭之时呼吁全球停火。

 

In our world today, we have one common enemy: COVID-19.

 

在当今世界,我们面对一个共同的敌人:即2019冠状病毒病。

 

Now is the time for a stepped-up push for peace to achieve a global ceasefire. The clock is ticking.

 

现在到了加紧推动和平,实现全球停火的时候。时不我待,刻不容缓。

 

And we must also make peace with our planet.

 

我们还必须与地球和平相处。

 

The climate emergency threatens life itself.

 

气候突发事件危及生命本身。

 

We must mobilize the whole world to reach carbon neutrality – net-zero emissions of greenhouse gasses by 2050.

 

我们必须动员全世界努力实现碳中和——即到2050年实现温室气体净零排放。

 

A growing number of countries and companies have already pledged to meet this goal.

 

越来越多的国家和公司都已承诺实现这一目标。

 

Around the world, we must do more to end human suffering from poverty, inequality, hunger and hatred – and fight discrimination on the basis of race, religion, gender or any other distinction. The months of pandemic have seen a horrific rise in violence against women and girls.

 

在世界各地,我们必须做更多的工作,结束贫困、不平等、饥饿和仇恨给人类造成的痛苦——以及消除基于种族、宗教、性别或任何其他差别的歧视。在这几个月的大流行病疫情期间,暴力侵害妇女和女童行为愈演愈烈,骇人听闻。

 

We must build on progress. A remarkable global collaboration is under way for a safe, affordable and accessible COVID-19 vaccine for all.

 

我们必须再接再厉。目前正在开展大规模全球合作,努力开发安全、廉价、可及的冠状病毒病疫苗。

 

The Sustainable Development Goals give us an inspiring blueprint for recovering better.

 

可持续发展目标为我们恢复得更好绘制一幅鼓舞人心的蓝图。

 

We face colossal challenges. With global solidarity and cooperation, we can overcome them.

 

我们面临着巨大挑战。我们可以通过全球团结与合作克服这些挑战。

 

That’s what the United Nations is all about.

 

这就是联合国的全部意义所在。

 

On this anniversary, I ask people everywhere to join together.

 

值此周年纪念日,我呼吁世界各地民众齐心协力。

 

The United Nations not only stands with you…

 

联合国不仅与你们站在一起…

 

The United Nations belongs to you and is you: “we the peoples”.

 

联合国属于你们,联合国就是你们:“我联合国人民”。

 

Together, let us uphold the enduring values of the United Nations Charter.

 

让我们共同维护《联合国宪章》的不朽价值。

 

Let us build on our advances across the decades.

 

让我们在几十年的进步基础上再接再厉。

 

Let us realize our shared vision of a better world for all.

 

让我们实现人人享有更美好世界的共同愿景。

资源下载此资源下载价格为0.4巴币(VIP免费),请先
虚拟货币,支付后概不退回。
weinxin
我的微信
微信号已复制
英文巴士公众号
扫一扫,资讯早。
 最后更新:2020-10-25
  • 版权声明 本文源自 UN , sisu04 整理 发表于 2020年10月24日 17:41:24